THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BENEATH ARE A MERE TRANSLATION FROM THE ORIGINAL GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IT MAY NOT BE ADAPTED TO LEGISLATION OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, Mediquo undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, accordingly to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected at Mediquo is: MEDIPREMIUM SERVICIOS MEDICOS, S.L, with NIF: B-64049604 and registered at Barcelona Trade Register with the following registration data: Volume 38.340 Folio 107 Page B-322.559,(from now on, also responsible for the treatment). Its contact details are as follows:
C/ Milanesat nº25-27 5th Floor
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPP)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations to which Mediquo is subjected. The User may contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPDGDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Mediquo through the forms on their pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Mediquo and the User, or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill, or to meet a request or consultation of it. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles as set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User and for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Mediquo are only identifying data. In no case, are treated special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Mediquo undertakes to obtain the User’s express and verifiable consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasion when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by Mediquo in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or consultation.
Similarly, the data may be used for commercial purposes of customization, operational and statistical activities and the corporate purpose of Mediquo, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, and improve the quality, performance and navigation through the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed of the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
PIPEDRIVE with address at Mustamäe Tee 3a
Tallinn 10615- Estonia
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are collected about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred and about the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the established in the articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only the major of 14 years will be able to grant his consent for the treatment of his personal information of licit form for Mediquo. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Mediquo undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, since Mediquo cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data in a fraudulent manner, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Mediquo and will be able, therefore, to exercise against the Person in charge of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Mediquo is treating his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the treatment that Mediquo has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his personal data modified if it is found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to forget”): It is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and it has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the right of the user to have his personal data not processed or to have the processing of his data by Mediquo stopped.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling: Is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.mediquo.com”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
C/ Milanesat nº25-27 5th Floor
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Mediquo, and which are therefore not operated by Mediquo. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Last modified: June 2, 2020